Dairy Processing Pharmaceutical Medical Device Food & Beverage Manufacturing Retail
CalX Calibration Services
Calibration Services from CalX
Accuracy is important.
It affects your bottom line. And in regulated environments it affects your ability to remain operational. At CalX Instrumentation Services, accuracy is what we do.
We specialize in tailored onsite calibration services across Ireland. Servicing numerous sectors including Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Dairy, Food & Beverage, Retail, and Manufacturing, the expertise of our technicians, all of whom receive extensive training, guarantees that the highest standards of quality are always met.
CalX can increase your overall productivity by reducing expensive downtime while simultaneously developing smarter, more reliable processes. We remove any uncertainty surrounding the accuracy of your processes.
With CalX Instrumentation Services you’re buying risk reduction, asset management, and regulatory compliance all in one.
our commitment to you
- We’ll provide you with all-in-one, managed onsite calibration services.
- We’ll work around your schedule and minimise your process downtime. Our mobile calibration service provides fast response and turnaround times.
- We’ll calibrate your instruments on-site but if we can’t we’ll get them back to you in minimal time.
- We’ll take care of repairing and replacing your instruments as required with minimum inconvenience to your operations. We’ll manage your assets throughout their life cycle. With our Compucal Calibration Management software, we’ll monitor and track management of your assets with automatic calibration scheduling. We’ll make sure you never fall behind.
- We’ll complete all your calibrations to agreed SOP’s and we’ll handle and schedule specialised calibrations with external laboratories on your behalf.
- We’ll supply you with residential technical personnel on both short- and long-term contracts if required.
- We’ll make sure you’re always audit ready.
- We’ll provide you with paperless calibration certificates created by our technicians on-site.
- We’ll make sure all of your documentation is accessible online via our dedicated customer portal so you’ll never need to worry about locating certs or calibration records again.
- We’ll commission your project. Throughout the year our engineers are engaged in commissioning instrumentation in projects both large and small. As a client, we’ll make sure your new instruments and assets are optimised for maximum efficiency and reliability so that your processes run smoothly. Our technical team are, and have been, involved in commissioning projects in major plants such as Ipsen Pharmaceuticals, Mallinckrodt, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers-Squibb, and Alexion.
- We’ll provide you with a complete, professional temperature mapping service. If your operations include a laboratory, pharmacy, warehouse, pharmaceutical storage, hospital and/or individual chiller units, our expert knowledge of temperature monitoring means we’ll take care of your thermal mapping needs.
And because we’ll take care of all your onsite and in-house calibration requirements, you can focus on maximising efficiencies and processes.
some CalX clients
What we Calibrate
CalX provides calibration services for a wide variety of test and measurement equipment:
Handheld indicators, probes, gauges, thermometers, rtd’s, thermocouples.
Gauges, transmitters, valves, switches. We have the capability to calibrate up to 10,000 PSI.
pH & Conductivity Calibration
Effluent meters, handheld meters and controllers.
Metal Detector Verification
We have a full range of certified metal detector test pieces for detector verification and certification.
Agitators, speed controllers, etc.
Calipers, Micrometers, Steel rules, Height gauges, Dial gauges, Pin sets, etc.
Mass Flow Calibration
Inline flowmeters, tanks load cells, mobile flowmeters.
Handheld indicators, process indicators and controllers.
Mass & Weight Calibration
Weights, balances, bench and large floor scales up to 2500 Kg, load cells, checkweighers.